The Royal Society of New Zealand has recently (October 2016) changed its membership structure, and updated its General Rules. The new membership structure is now in effect. Find details online:
All current Members are being contacted directly about the new structure, and the options available to them. Up-to-date information about the transition to the new structure – including a timeline, what’s changed, the benefits for Members, and action required – can be found on the Membership Transition page.
PLEASE NOTE: During the current transition to the new structure we are not accepting new membership applications.
Membership applications will reopen in December 2016, with the launch of our new online join portal.
If you’re interested in becoming a Member of the Royal Society of New Zealand, we invite you to complete the form below. We’ll email you once membership applications reopen.
- Individual Members – new structure
- Current Members – transition information
- Benefits for Members
- Member FAQs and apply to join
- List of current Members of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Royal Society of New Zealand General Rules
- Royal Society of New Zealand Code of Ethics
- Royal Society of New Zealand Act
- About the Royal Society of New Zealand