The Royal Society of New Zealand is changing its membership structure.
During October 2016, we’ll be announcing the introduction of new membership categories, and changes to existing membership categories. Alongside this, we’ll announce a new membership fee structure and payment timetable, and we’ll release the Society’s updated Rules pertaining to membership.
In the meantime, we are not accepting any new membership applications.
Membership applications will reopen as soon as the new structure is in place (by 31 October 2016).
If you’re interested in becoming a Member of the Royal Society of New Zealand, we invite you to complete the form below. We’ll email you once the new structure is announced, and membership applications reopen.
During the last quarter of 2016, we’ll roll out new features including an online Member Portal (where Members may login to update their record, check their fee balance and pay fees, and see customised membership content).
We’ll contact all existing members directly once the new structure is in place, and advise them of the new options available.
- Fellowship of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Companions of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- List of current Members of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Organisational membership (Constituent and Affiliate Organisations and Branches)
- Royal Society of New Zealand Rules
- Royal Society of New Zealand Code of Ethics
- Royal Society of New Zealand Act
- About the Royal Society of New Zealand