You don’t need to be working (or have worked) in science, technology or humanities to become a Member – anyone can become a Member, provided you subscribe to our Code of Professional Standards and Ethics. Student membership is available for full-time students (secondary or tertiary level) resident in New Zealand, and discounted membership is available for retired (or unwaged) Members.
If you have been a Member in the past, but have resigned or let your membership lapse, the simplest way to re-join is to click on the link to become a Member. If you’d rather talk to us directly about your membership status, give us a call or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Member benefits
- Fellowship of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Companions of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- List of current Members of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Organisational membership (Constituent and Affiliate Organisations and Branches)
- Royal Society of New Zealand Rules
- Royal Society of New Zealand Code of Ethics
- Royal Society of New Zealand Act
- About the Royal Society of New Zealand