You don’t need to be working (or have worked) in science, technology or humanities to become a Member – anyone can become a Member, provided you subscribe to our Code of Professional Standards and Ethics. Student membership is available for full-time students (secondary or tertiary level) resident in New Zealand, and discounted membership is available for retired (or unwaged) Members.
If you’re already a Member, watch for our upcoming list of Member FAQ on everything from renewals and receipts, to login and contact details, to making the most of your membership by accessing our suite of membership benefits.
If you have been a Member in the past, but have resigned or let your membership lapse, the simplest way to re-join is to click on the link to become a Member. If you’d rather talk to us directly about your membership status, give us a call or email email@example.com.
- Member benefits
- Fellowship of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Companions of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- List of current Members of the Royal Society of New Zealand
- Organisational membership (Constituent and Affiliate Organisations and Branches)
- Royal Society of New Zealand Rules
- Royal Society of New Zealand Code of Ethics
- Royal Society of New Zealand Act
- About the Royal Society of New Zealand