- Tim Clough, Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Barbara Barratt, AgResearch, New Zealand
- Greg Bryan, AgResearch, New Zealand
- Neil Cullen, AgResearch, New Zealand
- Grant Edwards, Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Paul Kenyon, Massey University, New Zealand
- Richard McDowell, AgResearch, New Zealand
- Jim Moir, Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Roger Parfitt, Landcare Research, New Zealand
- Derek Woodfield, AgResearch, New Zealand
Aims: New Zealand is well respected for its agricultural research and development. The New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research plays an important role in disseminating topical information to researchers in universities, research institutes, and other centres concerned with animal or pastoral science.
Scope of submissions: The New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research publishes original research papers, review papers, short communications, book reviews, letters, and forum articles. We welcome submissions on all aspects of animal and pastoral science relevant to temperate regions. The journal’s subject matter includes soil science, fertilisers, insect pests, plant pathology, weeds, forage crops, management systems, agricultural economics, agronomy, and animal science.
Prospective contributors should consult recent issues of the journal and contact the Publishing team to discuss whether a planned submission is appropriate.
- No page charges for publication
- Online iFirst e-before print publication between quarterly issues
- Open Select option available for open access publication (gold OA)
Electronic and printed issues are published quarterly (B5 format)
Print ISSN: 0028-8233, Online ISSN: 1175-8775
- Read the current issue on at Taylor and Francis Online (Vol. 55: 4 – 2012)
- Subscribe to this Journal on at Taylor and Francis Online