- Kevin Davies, Plant & Food Research – Palmerston North, New Zealand
- Mike Clearwater, University of Waikato – Hamilton, New Zealand
- Paul Datson, Plant & Food Research – Auckland, New Zealand
- Nick Gould, Plant & Food Research – Te Puke, New Zealand
- Julian Heyes, Massey University, New Zealand
- Jason Johnston, Plant & Food Research – Hawke’s Bay, New Zealand
- Sonia Philosoph-Hadas, The Volcani Center, Israel.
- Kathy Schwinn, Plant & Food Research – Palmerston North, New Zealand
- Joel Vanneste, Plant & Food Research – Hamilton, New Zealand
- Chris Winefield, Lincoln University – Christchurch, New Zealand
Aims: The New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science plays an important role in disseminating information to researchers in universities, research institutes, and other centres, on all aspects of the production, protection, handling, and processing of temperate crop and horticultural products of relevance to the Australasian region.
Scope of submissions: The New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science publishes original research papers, review papers, short communications, book reviews, letters, and forum articles. We welcome submissions on biotechnology, entomology, plant nutrition, breeding and pathology, postharvest physiology, soil science, viticulture, biosecurity, new crop and horticultural products, and descriptions of new cultivar releases. The journal welcomes work on tree and field crops, and particularly encourages contributions on kiwifruit, apples, and wine grapes.
Prospective contributors should consult recent issues of the journal and contact the Publishing team to discuss whether a planned submission is appropriate.
- No page charges for publication
- Free colour printing
- Online iFirst e-before print publication between quarterly issues
- Open Select option available for open access publication (gold OA)
Electronic and printed issues are published quarterly (B5 format)
Print ISSN: 0114-0671, Online ISSN: 1175-8783
- Read current issue at Taylor and Francis Online
- Subscribe to this Journal at Taylor and Francis Online