- Nick Mortimer, GNS Science, New Zealand
- Kari Bassett, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Kathy Campbell, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Simon Cox, GNS Science, New Zealand
- Andrew Gorman, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Matt Leybourne, ALS Global, Vancouver, Canada
- Pilar Villamor, GNS Science, New Zealand
Aims: New Zealand is well respected for its growing research activity in the geosciences, particularly in circum-Pacific earth science. The New Zealand Journal of Geology and Geophysics plays an important role in disseminating field-based, experimental, and theoretical research to geoscientists with interests both within and beyond the circum-Pacific.
Scope of submissions: The New Zealand Journal of Geology and Geophysics publishes original research papers, review papers, short communications, book reviews, letters, and forum articles. We welcome submissions on all aspects of the earth sciences relevant to New Zealand, the Pacific Rim, and Antarctica. The subject matter includes geology, geophysics, and soil science.
Prospective contributors should consult recent issues of the journal and contact the publishing team to discuss whether a planned submission is appropriate.
- No page charges for publication
- Online iFirst e-before print publication between quarterly issues
- Open Select option available for open access publication (gold OA)
Electronic and printed issues are published quarterly (A4 format)
Print ISSN: 0028-8306, Online ISSN: 1175-8791
- Read current issue at Taylor and Francis Online
- Subscribe to this Journal at Taylor and Francis Online