- Nick Mortimer, GNS Science, New Zealand
- Brent Alloway, University of Wollongong, Australia,
- Kari Bassett, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Kathy Campbell, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Shane Cronin, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Andrew Gorman, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Richard Jongens, Anatoki Geoscience, New Zealand
- Richard Wysoczanski, NIWA, the National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research, New Zealand
Aims: New Zealand is well respected for its growing research activity in the geosciences, particularly in circum-Pacific earth science. The New Zealand Journal of Geology and Geophysics plays an important role in disseminating field-based, experimental, and theoretical research to geoscientists with interests both within and beyond the circum-Pacific.
Scope of submissions: The New Zealand Journal of Geology and Geophysics publishes original research papers, review papers, short communications, book reviews, letters, and forum articles. We welcome submissions on all aspects of the earth sciences relevant to New Zealand, the Pacific Rim, and Antarctica. The subject matter includes geology, geophysics, physical geography and pedology.
Prospective contributors should consult recent issues of the journal to assess whether a planned submission is appropriate.
- No page charges for publication
- Free colour printing
- Articles published online before quarterly print publication
- Open Select option available for open access publication (gold OA)
Electronic and printed issues are published quarterly (A4 format)
Print ISSN: 0028-8306, Online ISSN: 1175-8791
- Read current issue at Taylor and Francis Online
- Subscribe to this Journal at Taylor and Francis Online