- Ewan Fordyce, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Russell Frew, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Michael Hannah, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Kelly Hare, Open Polytechnic, New Zealand
- Greg Holwell, University of Auckland, New Zealand
Aims: The Royal Society of New Zealand is well respected for its important role in fostering debate and research across the applied, biological, earth, engineering, information, medical, mathematical, physical, social, and technological sciences. The Journal of the Royal Society of New Zealand plays an important role in disseminating information to researchers in universities, research institutes, and other centres around the world.
Scope of submissions: The Journal of the Royal Society of New Zealand publishes original research papers, review papers, short communications, book reviews, letters, and forum articles. Submissions are expected to make a significant contribution to the understanding of science and technology and their place in New Zealand society and in the Pacific Region. We welcome contributions from researchers working anywhere in the world.
Prospective contributors should consult recent issues of the journal and contact the Publishing team to discuss whether a planned submission is appropriate.
- No page charges for publication
- Free colour printing
- Articles published online before quarterly print publication
- Open Select option available for open access publication (gold OA)
Electronic and printed issues are published quarterly (B5 format)
Print ISSN: 0303-6758, Online ISSN: 1175-8899
- Read the current issue at Taylor and Francis Online
- Subscribe to this Journal at Taylor and Francis Online
- Read Transactions and Proceedings of the Royal Society of New Zealand 1868-1961 at the National Library of New Zealand