On this page:
The Journals of the Royal Society of New Zealand are available through Taylor & Francis in print and online. The Journals are also available through the Taylor & Francis online Subject Collections for institutional subscribers.
Members of the Royal Society of New Zealand are able to receive special subscription terms, if they subscribe through this website.
Please follow the links to each journal’s Taylor & Francis homepage for current subscription rates.
- Journal of Royal Society of New Zealand
- New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research
- New Zealand Journal of Botany
- New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science
- New Zealand Journal of Geology and Geophysics
- New Zealand Journal of Marine and Freshwater Research
- New Zealand Journal of Zoology
Cover months are March, June, September and December for each Journal.
The Journal Kotuitui: New Zealand Journal of Social Sciences is available online and is published in two issues per year.
For journal orders or enquiries, please contact your nearest Taylor and Francis office:
Australia and New Zealand:
Taylor & Francis Customer Services, Taylor & Francis Australasia, Level 2, 11 Queens Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia
Tel: + 61 (0)3 8842 2413; Fax: + 61 (0)3 8842 2422
Taylor & Francis Customer Services, Taylor & Francis Inc, 325 Chestnut Street, 8th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Tel: + 1800 354 1420 (toll-free calls from within the US) or + 1 215 625 8900 (calls from overseas)
Fax: + 1 215 625 2940
Rest of World
Taylor & Francis Customer Services, T&F Informa UK Ltd, Sheepen Place, Colchester, Essex, CO3 3LP, UK
Tel: + 44 (0)20 7017 5544; Fax: +44 (0)20 7017 5198
All cheques or bank drafts should be made payable to “Informa UK Ltd”. Banking details for EFT payments can be obtained from the respective T&F Customer Service offices.
For subscribers based in Australasia Taylor & Francis provides special rates on Australasian edited journals. Details are available at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/pdf/ausprice.pdf (PDF, 140kB)
Special subscription terms are available for Members when they subscribe to a journal through this website.
- Every hard-copy subscription purchased entitles you to a complimentary personal online subscription (this is not available to general subscribers).
- If you prefer, you can choose to purchase a discounted personal online-only subscription (this is not available to general subscribers).
- By purchasing your subscriptions through this website you are able to pay in NZ$.
These offers are available to New Zealand residents only, and must be purchased from an individual, not institutional, address.
These prices for 2012 remain unchanged from 2011.
- Online only subscription: NZ$165 (per journal)
- Hard copy subscription: NZ$185 (per journal. Includes complimentary online subscription.)
How to purchase
These personal RSNZ-member subscriptions must be purchased from this website.
- Complete the online order form.
- You will be asked to log in to this website using your RSNZ membership username and password. If you have forgotten these, send us an email.
- Pay online though PayPal using your credit card.