Develop your project
Resources and ideas for your Bronze CREST project
Good ideas for CREST projects come from activities you are interested in. Here is a worksheet to help you brainstorm possible topics for your projects.
Example Bronze CREST projects
It’s best to think of your own idea for a project but here are some Bronze CREST example projects to help you:
- Solve the hassle of desks that scrunch your knees?
- Invent a cat door that lets only your cat through?
- Investigate the water quality of your local stream?
- Find out how far ants go to find food?
- Invent an educational toy for a preschooler?
- Figure out a better way to secure your bike?
- Discover what colour combinations attract most?
- Follow up a school topic that interests you?
- Find ways to reduce the air pollution where you live?
- Improve the energy efficiency of your home?
- Improve your school’s sports uniform?
- Work with a scientist or technologist on an aspect of their work?
- Develop a snack for the school canteen?
- Develop an exercise video that would appeal to unfit people?
- Test ways to rapidly compost old magazine
CREST Challenges for Bronze CREST participants:
CREST Connections for Bronze CREST participants:
150th Celebration Investigations for Bronze CREST participants: