ON HOLD - Applying for Powering Potential
Learn how to apply for Powering Potential!
Powering Potential is on hold
Due to the uncertainties of the evolving COVID-19 situation, the need to protect our communities and the discomfort and anxiety around gatherings and travel, we are currently not accepting Powering Potential applications for 2022.
Applications - on hold
All Year 12 or 13 tauira students who meet the eligibility requirements below can apply to attend Powering Potential:
Each entry must contain the following:
- Powering Potential Application Form (currently not accepting)
- Testimonial written by a teacher at your school.
- A one minute video. The judges want to get to know who you are. This is your chance to show us where you’re from and what makes you, you.
All costs are covered by the programme which is held in Te Whanganui a Tara Wellington over 3 days.
Closing date for entries
After Powering Potential
It is always good to give something back. Participants who are selected for this all-expenses-paid event will be expected to spread the word about their experience at Powering Potential. You can decide how you do it but a couple of examples are:
- Making a short video that we can use for promotional purposes and put on the Powering Potential website page.
- Talking to students at your school about your experience.
- Doing something within your community that relates to the Powering Potential theme.