Eligibility for Powering Potential
Eligibility criteria and qualities for students participating in Powering Potential
- Tauira Student has to be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
- Tauria Student must be in Year 12 or Year 13.
- Tauira Student should be achieving well in their studies.
- Tauira Student should be studying a science, technology or a mix of science and social science subjects
Powering Potential will be looking for tauria students who have these qualities
- a passion for the science, technology or the social sciences
- likes to think outside the box and good at problem solving
- can work as part of team
- has curiosity, perseverance and resilience
- likes to be challenged.