ASCEPT Scientific Meeting
ASCEPT (Australasian Society of Clinical and Experimental Pharmacologists and Toxicologists) will be holding their annual scientific meeting 25-29 November, 2019 in Queenstown.
There will be more than 300 attendees from Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe and the USA. These world-class experts, early career researchers and students are all actively engaged in either academic or industrial pre-clinical and clinical pharmacology and toxicology.
Who should attend:
- Academic and industrial scientists associated with drug discovery, drug formulation and drug delivery research and development
- Clinicians involved in the prescription and/or review of therapeutic agents
- Regulatory and clinical scientists involved in drug development and drug registration, bioavailability and bioequivalence study design and assessment, preparation and review of regulatory dossiers
- Researchers in clinical pharmacy, pharmacology and toxicology
- Education providers in pharmacy, pharmacology and toxicology
- Students and postdoctoral fellows from Australia and New Zealand in all areas of pharmaceutical science and pharmacy
- Government agencies involved in chemical safety assessment and registration
- Medical practitioners such as clinical pharmacologists, clinical toxicologists, cardiologists and general physicians.
ASCEPT (Australasian Society of Clinical and Experimental Pharmacologists and Toxicologists)
Rydges Lakeland Resort, Queenstown, New Zealand
12:00am Mon 25 November, 2019 - 11:59pm Fri 29 November, 2019