Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this is a busy and varied administrative position within the Academy & Operations team at Royal Society Te Apārangi.
Our Fellows, Members, Companions, and regional and constituent organisations are the foundation of the Society. The Membership Coordinator is a key contributor to ensuring superior delivery of services to these member groups as part of the Academy & Operations team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing membership databases
- Writing and collating newsletters for varying membership groups
- Maintaining website areas that relate to the membership including developing content
- Coordination of membership events and meetings.
Skills and experience:
- Good communication skills, particularly writing skills;
- Experience in using Mailchimp for distribution of various communications;
- Proficiency in the use of both Microsoft Office and Adobe software;
- Experience in the use of databases.
How to apply
If you enjoy communications, a busy and varied role and are adept at prioritising your workload, we would love to hear from you.
Applications close at 6pm on Monday 20 January 2020
Email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.