MIT School of Professional Engineering - Information Workshop (A Teachers in Industry event)
Tuesday 14 November | Auckland
The School of Professional Engineering offer programmes in civil, mechanical and electrical fields at levels 3-4 (foundation), 6 (diploma) and 7 (degree).
Their facilities include laboratories for civil, mechanical and specialised electrical offerings in clinical engineering, data communications, electronics, mechatronics, and power.
The school of Professional Engineering invites all teachers to attend an Information Workshop.
The programme is as follows:
- Meet & Greet (Coffee, Tea & Biscuits);
- Introduction to Engineering Programme;
- Tour of Facility;
- Polytimer Game Workshop (putting together an electronic game – which you are welcome to take away).
On-going support is offered to teachers and students, which could take the following form:
- Professional Development;
- Mentoring students;
- Access to Engineering facilities and specialist labs;
- In school presentations by MIT staff.
CURRICULUM LINKS may include:
- Mathematics and statistics
- CoL possibilities: Technology
Teachers in Industry
Manukau Institute of Technology
Faculty of Engineering & Trades
Date: Tuesday 14 November 2017
Time: 5:00pm - 07:30pm
5:00pm Tue 14 November, 2017 - 7:30pm Tue 14 November, 2017