Gene editing in Aotearoa
Exploring social, cultural, legal and economic implications of gene editing in New Zealand.
- How can all New Zealanders thrive in an AI world?
- Royal Society Te Apārangi President Professor Wendy Larner FRSNZ gave an address entitled 'Research Excellence in a "Grand Challenge" World', where she discusses why ...
- Understanding plastic waste in Aotearoa
- Supporting the science of studying and naming our biodiversity
- 2016: Find out the latest on what consuming added sugar might mean for our health
Te Takarangi: Celebrating Māori publications with Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga
A sample list of 150 non-fiction books
- A sample list of 150 non-fiction books
Climate change and health
2017: Many factors that contribute to our health and well-being as New Z...
- 2017: Many factors that contribute to our health and well-being as New Zealanders are threatened by climate change...
- Resources to discover what climate change will mean for New Zealand
- For our 150th anniversary, we are celebrating women’s contributions to expanding knowledge in New Zealand
2017: Many microbes that commonly cause infectious disease in humans and ...
- 2017: Many microbes that commonly cause infectious disease in humans and animals are becoming resistant to the antimicrobial medicines used to treat these diseases...
National taxonomic collections in New Zealand
2015: This paper brings together a wide range of int...
- 2015: This paper brings together a wide range of inter-disciplinary evidence about the current state and future potential of New Zealand’s taxonomic collections.
Climate change implications for New Zealand
2016: New Zealand is being affected by climate change ...
- 2016: New Zealand is being affected by climate change and impacts are set to increase in magnitude and extent over time.
Climate change mitigation options for New Zealand
2016: This report, Transition to a Low-Carbon Ec...
- 2016: This report, Transition to a Low-Carbon Economy for New Zealand, takes an in-depth look into climate change mitigation options for New Zealand.