Science Network of Expertise -Waikato
Workshop 22 August
Participation in this programme will provide the chance to connect teachers of science in years 1-10 and provide the opportunity for you to share and collaborate.
The workshop will involve your active participation with other teachers around:
• Science in the New Zealand Curriculum;
• Looking at key research and evidence which informs science teaching practice;
• Understanding how science capabilities can be developed in our students;
• Recognising progression in science;
• Advice and guidance around building capability and adaptive expertise in science teaching and learning;
• Developing and growing a robust network of science teachers
All teachers of students from Yrs 1- 10 and who teach science, are encouraged to attend regardless of experience or levels taught.
There is no cost for NZASE members.
Non NZASE members: $325 + GST or join NZASE to save.
Morning tea will be provided.
Places will be limited and teachers from NZASE member schools will be given priority.
Berkley Normal Middle School
26 Berkley Avenue
8:30am Thu 22 August, 2019 - 3:30pm Thu 22 August, 2019