Ngā Ahurei Hou a Te Apārangi New Fellows 2021
Booklet introducing the new Ngā Ahurei Fellows of Royal Society Te Apārangi.
- Welcome to the beginning of your life
- History in the Flesh: Women, Medicine and Meaning
- My Research Journey as a Seven Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- The Genetics of Island South East Asia and the Pacific
- Phage-host interactions and bacterial immune systems
2021 Associate Professor SallyAnn Harbison MNZM FRSNZ
Forensic Genetics Applied to Crime Investigation
- Forensic Genetics Applied to Crime Investigation
2021 Professor Christian Hartinger FRSNZ
From Organometallic Chemistry to Metal-based Anticancer A...
- From Organometallic Chemistry to Metal-based Anticancer Agents, Mode of Action Studies and Supramolecular Architectures
- Molecular pharmacology and migraine
- From glycolipids to Kode Technology
- Tuberculosis case contact research
- Is Arbitration a Model for Māori Dispute Resolution?