Register for MyPortal
You’ll need to register the first time you log in to MyPortal – follow the instructions here. You'll find some MyPortal troubleshooting hints and FAQ on this page, too.
MyPortal is our membership portal, so only current Fellows, Honorary Fellows, Companions and Members can register. If you’re unsure whether you're eligible to use MyPortal, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you've registered, you can log in to MyPortal anywhere, any time, on any device with internet access – computer, smartphone or tablet.
Register for MyPortal
We invite our Members to register to use MyPortal. Follow these steps to register your account:
- Go to the MyPortal login page.
- Click on the link “Don’t have an account? Register now”. The Registration screen will open.
- Enter your email address and choose a password (see Troubleshooting and FAQ below, or hints onscreen in MyPortal).
- Re-enter your password to confirm it, then click on the button to “Send verification”. A verification email will be sent to the email address provided, containing a secure link to verify your registration, and to activate your MyPortal account.
- Once you have activated your MyPortal account, you can log in at any time and from any device at the MyPortal login page.
Troubleshooting and FAQ
- It’s important that you use your primary Royal Society Te Apārangi contact email address to register. Any other email address will not be accepted.
- Your password must be at least six characters long, contain letters and numbers, include at least one uppercase letter and at least one non-letter non-digit character (& ! $ etc). The registration screen will prompt you accordingly.
- If at any time you forget your password, or need to reset it, click on the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page.
- Your primary email address is always your login email address. If you need to update (change) your primary email address at any stage, login with your existing email address, then update your contact details in MyPortal. Next time you log in, use your new primary email address, with your old (existing) password.
- Please note that your old login details (username and password) for the Society's website and database update form (from 2016 or earlier), are no longer active. You'll need to register as a new user, following the instructions above.
Problems and questions
Email email@example.com with any questions or to report problems regarding MyPortal.