Invitation to New Zealand schools to get involved with Early Career Researcher Video Competition
We would like to invite New Zealand’s teachers and their students to join the Royal Society’s Early Career Researcher Forum in celebrating the innovative research being done by New Zealand’s early career researchers in the sciences, social sciences, and humanities!
As part of the Royal Society Te Apārangi’s 150th anniversary celebrations, the ECR Forum is running a video competition for early career researchers to showcase their discoveries and insights in three minutes or less.
- Gain insights into the exciting research happening today in New Zealand that has local and global significance.
- Get inspired about making a difference one day through research of your own.
This is your chance to get involved!
We need you to vote for your favourite video to help decide who wins our two People’s Choice awards.
- Watch the videos entries at Thinkable.org
- Make comments on entries you like
- Vote for your favourite
- Build support by sharing and promoting your comments on social media. On Twitter, use the handle @RSNZECR to let us know all about it!
- The voting period is from 9 September 2017 to 15 September 2017.
- All winners will be announced on 18 September 2017.
Generously sponsored by the following organisations:
Posted 11 September 2017