New Zealand ORCID Consortium lead
As the lead agency, Royal Society Te Apārangi provides support to those organisations who are or wish to be Consortium members, and oversees development of the NZ ORCID Hub.
Get in touch
For support from us please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our role as lead agency
Providing administrative support to the Consortium
- Ensuring the Consortium Fee is paid.
- Formation and management of the NZ ORCID Consortium Advisory Committee.
- Reporting to MBIE on the operation of the Consortium
Management and supporting the on-boarding of Consortium members
- Managing the membership process of joining the Consortium.
- Being the primary contact between ORCID and the members for membership enquiries.
Being the central technical support contact to all Consortium members
- Providing support and issue management Monday–Friday, 9am–5pm via email@example.com.
Note: all questions received by ORCID directly from Consortium members will be referred back to the Society.
- Managing the resolution of Tier 1 technical support incidents, either by local support or via escalation to the Consortium's Technology Partner team.
- Managing the escalation of Tier 2 support incidents with ORCID.
- Engaging with ORCID to ensure that members' ORCID integrations are in accordance with ORCID's guidance and stated good-practice.
Management of the development of the New Zealand ORCID Hub
- Entering into and managing a contract with a Technology Partner to develop and maintain the New Zealand ORCID Hub.
- Being the Product Owner of the NZ ORCID Hub through its development.
Maintaining Consortium documentation and technical documentation repositories
- Establishing a web page for the NZ ORCID Consortium, setting out basic information on ORCID.
- Developing and maintaining documentation, FAQs, Q&As, online resources and collaboration tools for members.