How to apply
Information on how to apply and eligibility for the New Zealand Ecohydraulics Trust Travel Award
Eligibility for New Zealand Ecohydraulics Trust Travel Award
Applications to the Award are invited from applicants who are:
- undertaking postgraduate study at a recognised New Zealand research institution OR
- currently working within the New Zealand research/science sector and have been employed for no more than five years (in total) in public or private New Zealand research or academic institutions
- Be able to present a high-quality paper in the field of Ecohydraulics
- Former successful applicants may not apply for a second award
Please also note you must be a New Zealand resident to be eligible for this Award.
Please submit your completed application to: International.Applications@royalsociety.org.nz
- Application guidelines:New Zealand Ecohydraulics Trust Travel Award Guidelines
- Application form: New Zealand Ecohydraulics Trust Travel Award Application Form
Abstract submission dates have changed since publishing the above Application Guidelines and form, please refer to http://ise2018.com/ for key dates. Applicants are expected to submit an abstract to ISE when the submission portal opens.