Subscribe to our journals
View the subcription options for the Journals of Royal Society Te Apārangi
The Journals of Royal Society Te Apārangi are available through Taylor & Francis in print only for individual subscribers or print + online or online only for institutional subscribers. They are also available as part of wider, subject related, packages.
Members of Royal Society Te Apārangi are able to receive special subscription terms.
Please follow the links to each journal's Taylor & Francis homepage for current subscription rates.
- Journal of Royal Society of New Zealand
- New Zealand Journal of Agricultural Research
- New Zealand Journal of Botany
- New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science
- New Zealand Journal of Geology and Geophysics
- New Zealand Journal of Marine and Freshwater Research
- New Zealand Journal of Zoology
Cover months are March, June, September and December for each Journal.
The Journal Kotuitui: New Zealand Journal of Social Sciences is available online and is published in two issues per year.
Journal orders and enquiries
For journal orders or enquiries, please contact your nearest Taylor and Francis office:Australia and New Zealand:
Taylor & Francis Customer Services, Taylor & Francis Australasia, Level 2, 11 Queens Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia
Tel: + 61 (0)3 8842 2413; Fax: + 61 (0)3 8842 2422
Taylor & Francis Customer Services, Taylor & Francis Inc, 325 Chestnut Street, 8th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Tel: + 1800 354 1420 (toll-free calls from within the US) or + 1 215 625 8900 (calls from overseas)
Fax: + 1 215 625 2940
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgRest of World
Taylor & Francis Customer Services, T&F Informa UK Ltd, Sheepen Place, Colchester, Essex, CO3 3LP, UK
Tel: + 44 (0)20 7017 5544; Fax: +44 (0)20 7017 5198
All cheques or bank drafts should be made payable to “Informa UK Ltd”. Banking details for EFT payments can be obtained from the respective T&F Customer Service offices.
For subscribers based in Australasia Taylor & Francis provides special rates on Australasian edited journals. Details are available at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/pdf/ausprice.pdf (PDF, 140kB)
Subscriptions for Members of Royal Society Te Apārangi
Special subscription terms are available for Members when they subscribe to a journal.
- Every hard-copy subscription purchased entitles you to a complimentary personal online subscription (this is not available to general subscribers).
- If you prefer, you can choose to purchase a discounted personal online-only subscription (this is not available to general subscribers).
- By purchasing your subscriptions through this website you are able to pay in NZ$.
These offers are available to New Zealand residents only, and must be purchased from an individual, not institutional, address.
These prices for 2017 remain unchanged from 2016.
- Online only subscription: NZ$165 (per journal)
- Hard copy subscription: NZ$185 (per journal. Includes complimentary online subscription.)
How to purchase
Please send an enquiry to the Royal Society Te Apārangi publishing manager who will contact you to arrange payment after verifying that your Membership is current.