How to apply
Follow the steps provided here to apply for the Charles Fleming Senior Scientist Fund
Amust be completed.
Applicants should provide the following information:
- Project description (suitable for a non-specialist scientist; one page maximum);
- Method, resources, collaboration (one page maximum, excluding references);
- Expected outcomes from this project (This section should NOT be used to discuss scientific outcomes which should be covered in the previous two sections; one page maximum.);
- Researcher experience;
- Curriculum Vitae (one page maximum for each named research person);
- Budget details and justification;
Please email the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are now open, with the closing date for applications on 31 March 2021.