Apply for the Science Teaching Leadership Programme
Details on how to apply for the Science Teaching Leadership Programme. We are pleased to announce that applications for 2023's second intake are now open. Tono mai and apply now!
Please read the guidance below on how to apply for the Science Teaching Leadership Programme:
1. Before completing the application form, please read the following:
- General information for schools and interested teachers (webpage)
- Applying for the Science Teaching Leadership Programme.
2. Nominated Teacher and Principal or HOD (where relevant) to complete the Application Form
- Applications should be typed and completed electronically. Please send all sections as one PDF.
3. Nominated Teacher to identify two written referees and provide referees with the Written Referee Form
- The Nominated Teacher needs to provide the names and contact details of two referees for their written statements (see application).
- The Nominated Teacher is responsible for giving the two written referees the report form.
- Note that your written referees will email their references directly to Royal Society Te Apārangi.
4. Nominated Teacher, Principal, HOD (where relevant), and Board of Trustees to sign the Declaration Form
- The Declaration Form is to be submitted alongside the Application Form.
5. Submit all sections to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 20 February 2023.
If you have any questions about the Programme, please contact email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.